Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a running restoration project plus help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dt4
Hi
I have been a long time visitor to the site, mainly to read the project threads and browse the cars for sale

I am in the UK, the north of England and I am looking to import a basically road worthy car that I can then work on as a project

I dont mind if there is an element of body work fabrication required but nothing too extreme
Likewise, if the interior is complete but needs trim or upholstery that is fine
A car need repainting is also fine.

An engine, transmission, running gear and brakes are all must haves

Completed projects are prohibitively expensive in the UK so my plan is to find something reasonable and then import.

I do have a budget but at this stage I am looking to see what is available and 914world looks like the best place to start

Thank you
David
Chi-town
I have a 75' with back dated bumpers that will be available shortly. It's rust free but will need a full repaint. Feel free to PM And we can discuss the details.
bulliporker
I to am in north of England dt4 and looking for a car whereabouts are you and whats your b udget as viewed a few what did not come up to my spec you may be intrested in
dt4
QUOTE(bulliporker @ May 27 2019, 01:04 PM) *

I to am in north of England dt4 and looking for a car whereabouts are you and whats your b udget as viewed a few what did not come up to my spec you may be intrested in

Im in Leeds, where abouts are you
My budget is £3-5000 plus shipping but flexible to an extent once I see whats on the market
What range have you been looking at?
dt4
QUOTE(Chi-town @ May 26 2019, 08:11 PM) *

I have a 75' with back dated bumpers that will be available shortly. It's rust free but will need a full repaint. Feel free to PM And we can discuss the details.

thank you
pm sent
bulliporker
I am in Scotland but used to live near manchester I have been looking between 26,000 and 30,000 dollars I think this is what you have to spend if you want something decent
dt4
QUOTE(bulliporker @ May 27 2019, 07:54 PM) *

I am in Scotland but used to live near manchester I have been looking between 26,000 and 30,000 dollars I think this is what you have to spend if you want something decent

Wow, I guess we are looking for very different cars / projects
bulliporker
looked at plenty of cars and even up to £20,000 they had bad rust in the longs battery tray and hell hole
Chi-town
David, replied via email.

@bulliporker if you need clean project cars I can provide them for well under £20,000
bulliporker
hi not really looking for a project car looking more for a survivor car something I can use straightaway
bulliporker
theres a 73 1700cc on samba what matches your budget
dt4
QUOTE(bulliporker @ May 28 2019, 12:28 PM) *

thanks for the heads up
Beeliner
QUOTE(dt4 @ May 28 2019, 09:52 AM) *

QUOTE(bulliporker @ May 28 2019, 12:28 PM) *

thanks for the heads up

I've got a 75 that I've done bodywork on, brakes done, clutch...
Starts and takes right off every time. Seats and interior have dried out, so you can have fun there---

I'm selling because I have another one.

Send a personal message, I think this is your car...

I can get you organized for shipping. I'm in Connecticut near NYC.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.