Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Weber IDF carburator parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tmessenger
I rebuild a pair of vintage made in Bologna Italy Weber 40IDF's and afterward found out the idle mixture screw seats were damaged on one of the bodies. I bought another set of carbs so have some parts for sale.

The parts with prices that include free shipping are to the USA only. Discount if you buy multiple parts.

Original Weber parts:

(2) throttle shaft kits, these have less than a 100 mile on them $50 shipped. Note: only one of the shafts is drilled for a split-pin, if you are rebuilding Italian Webers I can include (2) cams with grub screws to lock them onto the shaft.

(5) throttle plates these are marked 76 for the Italian Webers check yours to see if they are 76 or 78, less then 100 miles on these $26 shipped.

(4) auxiliary venturi 40.9 mm OD for real Webers 40IDF they will not fit Empi HPMX or other aftermarket IDF's that have 41.9 bores. $40 shipped.

SOLD (4) 32mm venturi 40.9 mm OD for real Weber 40IDF don't know if these are OEM but they are beautifully made and fit OEM 40IDF's with 40.9 mm bores perfectly. $35 shipped.

(2) Weber 40 IDF carb tops, these have new aftermarket needles and seats with OEM float. $20 plus shipping.

Aftermarket parts:

SOLD (4) velocity stacks the i.d. measures 45 mm at the base and 50 mm at the top. $22 shipped.

(4) pump jets #50 these are not quite as nicely made as OEM but should work fine $18 shipped.

(4) Empi HPMX or aftermarket style 40IDF's 28mm venturi, these are 41.9 mm o.d and will not work with OEM Webers. $28 shipped.

SOLD (4) aftermarket F11 emulsion tubes with #200 air correction jets and #115 main jets. I compared these to OEM Weber tubes and they look fine with the correct number of drillings / sizes and placements. $25 shipped.

There are some other small parts shown and if you buy a couple of things I can throw them in N.C. just let me know what you need.

Tim
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
tmessenger
The velocity stacks, emulsion tubes and holders, fuel enrichment cover plates, and the 32mm venturi have been spoken for.

Regards,

Tim
tmessenger
Bump before ebay for the remaining parts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.