Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Set of polished Fuchs 6x16 and 7x16 with tires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
billh1963
Pretty nice looking set of polished 6x16 and 7x16 Fuchs with date codes in early 80's.

Yokohama tires. Tires are date coded 2012 and 2013 and would be good for moving a car around (roller). Probably not worth driving on.

$1500 obo. Wheels are in South Carolina.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
billh1963
Bump.....$1250
Morph914
Will the 7 x 16s fit the rear of my narrow body? Are the center caps included?
And finally, what part of South Carolina are you in? Trying to figure out drive time from north Florida.

Thanks,
John
mepstein
Bill - They look really nice. I bet a 911 guy would snatch them up. Stock wheel for an SC.
billh1963
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 11 2019, 10:56 PM) *

Bill - They look really nice. I bet a 911 guy would snatch them up. Stock wheel for an SC.

Thanks, Mark. They are nice. Several people have inquired...no buyers yet.
billh1963
QUOTE(Morph914 @ Aug 11 2019, 09:51 PM) *

And finally, what part of South Carolina are you in? Trying to figure out drive time from north Florida.

Thanks,
John

Most people have to roll their fenders to get 7” rims in the rear. Although, some have done without mod. Guess it’s the luck of the draw.

No center caps.

St. Augustine is 4 hours from me.
Morph914
Thanks, I was afraid that was the case. If you had four 6 x 16’s, I would drive up and get them.
There are 4 being sold up in Baltimore that I like, but just too far to drive, and the cost of shipping wheels with tires is a deal breaker.

Cheers,
John
DRPHIL914
Bill, are those tires 205/55 on the 7" rims and 2o5/50 on the 6"rims?

Phil
billh1963
Sold
porschetub
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Aug 13 2019, 06:40 AM) *

QUOTE(Morph914 @ Aug 11 2019, 09:51 PM) *

Thanks,
John

Most people have to roll their fenders to get 7” rims in the rear. Although, some have done without mod. Guess it’s the luck of the draw.

No center caps.

St. Augustine is 4 hours from me.

They can fit and are very clean wheels Bill,removed rear shims used the right tyres and just give the edges a wee pull out,or carefully trim the inside lip,I didn't need to,GLWS,cheers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.