Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video of Suby conversion doing Donuts?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Literati914
Hey guys, several years back I had saved a video to my long gone old laptop, of a 914 in a parking lot doing donuts. If I remember right, it was a Suby conversion (maybe the paint was orange and also partially stripped away?) and I remember the guy mentioning that the tires were gone so he thought he'd shoot a donut video before changing them out. It was a cool video, w/ plenty of smoke and I'd like to see it again. Anyone remember this?
Rand
Pretty sure that was Dana when he was still at Renegade Hybrids. Looks different now.

Click to view attachment
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(Literati914 @ May 29 2019, 09:23 AM) *

Hey guys, several years back I had saved a video to my long gone old laptop, of a 914 in a parking lot doing donuts. If I remember right, it was a Suby conversion (maybe the paint was orange and also partially stripped away?) and I remember the guy mentioning that the tires were gone so he thought he'd shoot a donut video before changing them out. It was a cool video, w/ plenty of smoke and I'd like to see it again. Anyone remember this?

http://www.renegadehybrids.com/ You can find it here. Click 914 then Subaru Kits then scroll down.
Literati914
Yep that's it guys, gonna show my son! Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.