Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: original 914-6 tool kit closeups
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we are happy to have an original new old stock 914-6 tool kit, here are some reference picturesClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Good information. smilie_pokal.gif
Mike Fitton
Kits never came with the Messko Gauge. Plenty of info on the internet on these or are you trying to create a silent auction?

Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
xxx

QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ May 29 2019, 01:56 PM) *

Kits never came with the Messko Gauge. Plenty of info on the internet on these or are you trying to create a silent auction?

Click to view attachment
Dave_Darling
Good way to get a time-out, George. You know (or you damned well ought to know!) there's no politics or religion discussed here.

--DD
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ May 29 2019, 04:56 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Absolutely right Mike.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ May 29 2019, 03:03 PM) *

we are happy to have an original new old stock 914-6 tool kit, here are some reference picturesClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Please post side-by-side pictures with the 914 6 kit you sell.
Carl La Fong
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ May 29 2019, 04:24 PM) *

Good way to get a time-out, George. You know (or you damned well ought to know!) there's no politics or religion discussed here.

--DD

He should be banned for 30 days and then not be allowed back on until he sends a personal apology to the offended admin. stirthepot.gif happy11.gif
76-914
QUOTE(Carl La Fong @ May 29 2019, 03:18 PM) *

--DD

He should be banned for 30 days and then not be allowed back on until he sends a personal apology to the offended admin. stirthepot.gif happy11.gif

Really! No administrator would take such a Napoleonic attitude. WTF.gif
Mike Fitton
I am just having some fun with George! The kit he has does have the good open end wrenches with the large font and milled ends.
Ed_Turbo
Here is a better example of Toolguy’s 914-6 toolkit- full Councours winner in the 2018 PCA-Long Beach County Councours d’Elegance.

Click to view attachment

-Ed
worn
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ May 29 2019, 01:09 PM) *

xxx

Click to view attachment

Don’t suppose you can give us pics of other years tool kits? I have a 76 and a 72 I would be curious about.
My take on his posts is that George is promoting Auto Atlanta..
914/Alan
KELTY360
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ May 29 2019, 02:09 PM) *

xxx

Click to view attachment

Is that how exchange of information works on 914Club? xxx
Dave_Darling
I see two people who seem to be begging for time-outs now...

--DD
porschetub
QUOTE(Carl La Fong @ May 30 2019, 10:18 AM) *

--DD

Yea...whatever dry.gif .
mb911
Play nice everyone.. drunk.gif
ejm
QUOTE(914 @ May 29 2019, 10:51 PM) *

My take on his posts is that George is promoting Auto Atlanta..

Maybe. Every good business man promotes his company. But as you've noticed George isn't blatantly obvious when doing it.
RARE 6
Ditto on no tire gauge. Wasn't present in the kit with the -6 out in the garage that we bought brand 49 years ago. Don't remember the fuses either, but my memory is aging right along with the car.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
the tire gauge was from my 356, I have all of my precious tool kits in one cabinet
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ May 30 2019, 07:54 AM) *

the tire gauge was from my 356, I have all of my precious tool kits in one cabinet

as Steve pointed out the pliers are also missing. The point here Gentlemen was to show new tools so you would know what yours should look like along with the proper waffle tool bag

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.