Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Timing Smog / Cali cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914werke
dry.gif so do you (few) that still have to run smog pull the the whole pump to access the plug or is there a trick Im not aware of? idea.gif
What a PITA mad.gif
Rand
If you are smog exempt now, remove that whole mess. There's a trick about a ball bearing on the top of a bolt with cap sealing it to plug the holes in the head.... I know that might sound nuts right now, but it is documented here. All of my smogged cars got this treatment.
Mike D.
Use a mirror to see the front of the fan. Maybe easier said than done..
Oh you'll need 3 hands maybe four...
Chi-town
there is no rolling 25 year exemption in CA so if you have a 76' you're hosed
Carl La Fong
We need to go to a 35 year rolling exemption. I keep writing the "princes" in Sacramento to no avail.
sixnotfour
QUOTE(Carl La Fong @ May 30 2019, 08:18 PM) *

We need to go to a 35 year rolling exemption. I keep writing the "princes" in Sacramento to no avail.

agree.gif first.gif you are going to be electric ..last i read...hahahhahahaha
Carl La Fong
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ May 30 2019, 09:26 PM) *

QUOTE(Carl La Fong @ May 30 2019, 08:18 PM) *

agree.gif first.gif you are going to be electric ..last i read...hahahhahahaha

Speaking of which. There is an electric powered 914 (sans batteries) in one of the hangars at the airport here. I just can't find out who the owner is. confused24.gif
Mike D.
hijacked.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.