Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help finding electrical diagrams for a 72 1.7L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
andreic
Hello fellow teeners,

I recently installed an audio system to my 914. To my knowledge I did not change anything to the car electrical configuration (or at least not intentionally smile.gif). I only hooked myself to the fuse box. Nevertheless now my instrument panel lights do not work any more, which is annoying. I have checked and the fuses all seem to be fine, and everything else electrical that I checked seems to work.

Does anyone have a complete color coded electrical diagram for my car (1972, 1.7L)? I tried finding one online and all I could find was the Pelican site from where all the electrical diagrams appear to have been deleted.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Andrei.
injunmort
prosperos garage about $26.00.
GregAmy
QUOTE(andreic @ May 31 2019, 07:36 AM) *

...I tried finding one online and all I could find was the Pelican site from where all the electrical diagrams appear to have been deleted.

Nothing is ever deleted from the Internet. Remember that next time you decide to post selfies of that boys' night out.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160329145224/...al_diagrams.htm
buck toenges
QUOTE(GregAmy @ May 31 2019, 08:32 AM) *

QUOTE(andreic @ May 31 2019, 07:36 AM) *

...I tried finding one online and all I could find was the Pelican site from where all the electrical diagrams appear to have been deleted.

Nothing is ever deleted from the Internet. Remember that next time you decide to post selfies of that boys' night out.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160329145224/...al_diagrams.htm

I thought pelican took those diagrams down a while back.
JeffBowlsby
The 1972 schematic did not survive the rapture...
andreic
Wow. Thanks a lot Nathan, this will be really helpful.

A.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.