Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Car Jack
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ross
Hi Everyone, I am looking for a car jack for my 914 1972 1.7. Thanks for any help!
jdamiano
Just Something to jack the car or the exact one for the car? Take a look at the website in this link. http://www.p914.com/p914_tools_jack-lever_01.htm Then look on EBay for Vintage VW jack. Lots available.
914Sixer
I think I have an early one, will have to look in warehouse.
Ross
Hi Guys, thanks for the responses. I was talking to The Doctor today (Dr. 914) today, and it sounds like I have a late model '72. I checked eBay and the ones on there are a little expensive right now. I will keep watching eBay. Please let me know if you guys know of any other options. Thanks as always
914Sixer
Do you need the late crank style? No reason you can't find one here for $50 or less shipped.
fiacra
More likely than not I have one that will work for you. I think I have at least five in my garage that came from a parts stash from a long closed down VW repair shop. If you PM me a link to an ebay listing for the one you want I'll check and see if I have a matching one. I believe there is a lot of cross pollination between the Bug and 914 jacks so if you want a functional jack, and not for show, I can probably set you up. The garage is a bit of a mess as everything has been moved for replacement of the door, so give me a day or two. If I have it you can have it for the cost of shipping.
skier2.0
QUOTE(Ross @ May 31 2019, 08:53 PM) *

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a car jack for my 914 1972 1.7. Thanks for any help!

I have a Bilstein crank style for $75.+shipping. Rick
GaroldShaffer
I too, I have a jacks for sale. Please note there are three versions of the late screw style jack. You can find all the info on them in this link--------> CLICK HERE

I sent you PM also.

-Garold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.