Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for an excuse to drive, anyone
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
Figure I have a few free hours. Might as well try to grab some food and a beer and kill some time.
3d914
MW,

If that offer extends into tomorrow afternoon (Sunday), then I'd be glad to meet you. I'm going to be out helping a co-worker look over a used 914/6. Once I'm done there - a bite & a beer will sound good.

Regards,
MoveQik
I can't make it tomorrow. Damn!
MoveQik
3D914,

Where in Phoenix are you located. I'm at the 101 & Cactus in Scottsdale.
TravisNeff
Bah! I definately have the time, but I have the kids as well - that kills that.. spank.gif
MoveQik
My wife and daughter are out shopping = I have time!
MoveQik
I guess I could use this time to install the MC brace that I bought from you, Travis! biggrin.gif
3d914
MW - Travis,

I'm in North Phoenix - 32nd St & Uninon Hills. If you're interested in some local 914 get-togethers - send me an email at my link below and I'll add you to our list.

Sorry to miss out onthe cold one though.

Enjoy!
TravisNeff
I am on 16th ave and butler (northern). we are all definately close for a get together.
jasons
Its too late now but you could have come by and helped me swap transaxles on one of my cars. Or you could have sat in the garage and drank beer and laughed at me while I got dirty. Oh well next time....
dbu356
If you get together for a oat soda let me know. I'll see if I can join you.
I'm at Scottsdale Rd and Happy Valley Rd.

MW-find me a house with a 6-car garage.

914GT
QUOTE (jasons @ Jun 25 2005, 05:48 PM)
Its too late now but you could have come by and helped me swap transaxles on one of my cars. Or you could have sat in the garage and drank beer and laughed at me while I got dirty. Oh well next time....

Sounds like fun. If you weren't 2 hours away I would have come and watched.
jasons
QUOTE (914GT @ Jun 25 2005, 04:59 PM)
QUOTE (jasons @ Jun 25 2005, 05:48 PM)
Its too late now but you could have come by and helped me swap transaxles on one of my cars.  Or you could have sat in the garage and drank beer and laughed at me while I got dirty.  Oh well next time....

Sounds like fun. If you weren't 2 hours away I would have come and watched.

Too bad, you could have dumped a bunch of good V8 conversion parts here too! biggrin.gif
3d914
Weeellll,

We could always meet for a drink ath the Hooters on Bell & 24th Ave.
Say Sunday afternoon - about 4pm?

beerchug.gif
TravisNeff
Can't make one today, have to drive out to Vegas this afternoon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.