Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: An unofficial parts swap at WCR next week?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
I am looking for a clean set of tail light lenses, preferably Euro. If any one that is going has a set that they are looking to sell, let me know! Mine are beat.
JRust
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Jun 2 2019, 03:02 PM) *

I am looking for a clean set of tail light lenses, preferably Euro. If any one that is going has a set that they are looking to sell, let me know! Mine are beat.

Wait what? Mike is coming to a WCR? Of course you make it to one I can't come to. Bugger all now I feel bad for flicking you crap every year poke.gif for not coming.
MoveQik
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 2 2019, 03:42 PM) *

Wait what? Mike is coming to a WCR? Of course you make it to one I can't come to. Bugger all now I feel bad for flicking you crap every year poke.gif for not coming.

Well, its a lot easier when it isn't a 15 hour drive :-) . I've been to several(even the Portland event in '06...I think that was the year) . Oh and, I need a jack hole cover too! w00t.gif
76-914
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Jun 2 2019, 03:49 PM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 2 2019, 03:42 PM) *

Well, its a lot easier when it isn't a 15 hour drive :-) . I've been to several(even the Portland event in '06...I think that was the year) . Oh and, I need a jack hole cover too! w00t.gif

I'll bring you one. headbang.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 2 2019, 04:03 PM) *

Oh hell Kent...I've lost track of who did what in the jack plug scandal! I thought it was Jamie, thats why I was ribbing him. av-943.gif
Chi-town
I have a set of tails
thelogo
Sierra madre collection
Andyrew
@dan10101
dan10101
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jun 2 2019, 07:20 PM) *

Yeah I'm bringing a couple of bins with parts for sale.

Sorry no taillights. happy11.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Jun 2 2019, 05:49 PM) *

I have a set of tails

I'm listening.....whatcha got? shades.gif
campbellcj
I keep forgetting -- I have a Triad -6 muffler and a Weltmeister rear swaybar to unload. Will put in classifieds.
Coondog
I have a perfect 75 steering wheel, never used PORSCHE Rear Reflector” not the cut version” with solenoid and late year PORSCHE hood crest I will bring if anyone’s interested.
Chi-town
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Jun 2 2019, 10:31 PM) *

I have a set of tails

I've got a set of clean US tails

@coondog let me know what you want for the reflector, I may have a buyer for you.
Coondog
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Jun 3 2019, 07:03 AM) *

QUOTE(MoveQik @ Jun 2 2019, 10:31 PM) *

I have a set of tails

I've got a set of clean US tails

@coondog let me know what you want for the reflector, I may have a buyer for you.

PM sent
914_teener
I.ve got a set of chrome lugs bolts.

I.ll bring em if anybody is interested.
MoveQik
I found a set of lenses but thanks guys!
Chris914n6
I need some parts for Project Ice Green biggrin.gif

The shift coupler (side), 2 un-knotched cups that go under the trans mount, the 2 fat washers, and a pair of nuts the same size.

IPB Image
914_teener
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Jun 3 2019, 09:15 AM) *

Make sure to bring spare jack plugs.
MoveQik
QUOTE(914_teener @ Jun 3 2019, 01:02 PM) *

QUOTE(MoveQik @ Jun 3 2019, 09:15 AM) *

Make sure to bring spare jack plugs.

How in the world could you ever lose a jack plug?? shades.gif
76-914
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Jun 2 2019, 04:06 PM) *

Oh hell Kent...I've lost track of who did what in the jack plug scandal! I thought it was Jamie, thats why I was ribbing him. av-943.gif

Nope. It was me. So much for a practical joke. beerchug.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 3 2019, 01:32 PM) *

QUOTE(MoveQik @ Jun 2 2019, 04:06 PM) *

Nope. It was me. So much for a practical joke. beerchug.gif

We're all still talking and laughing about it. I would call that joke a success! beerchug.gif
Chi-town
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Jun 3 2019, 12:33 PM) *

I need some parts for Project Ice Green biggrin.gif

The shift coupler (side), 2 un-knotched cups that go under the trans mount, the 2 fat washers, and a pair of nuts the same size.

IPB Image

I have all of that
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.