Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free shell
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
garrettlee2
1971 shell, it was complete when I bought it with the plan of getting it running to sell. I got it running and then found rust under the undercoating in the rear suspension point. So instead of going down the rust hole I parted it out and what I have left is yours. I will throw in more parts if you would like. Free free free (909)8387950 if I don't answer feal free to text Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
garrettlee2
Click to view attachment
porscheaddic
QUOTE(garrettlee2 @ Jun 2 2019, 09:28 PM) *

1971 shell, it was complete when I bought it with the plan of getting it running to sell. I got it running and then found rust under the undercoating in the rear suspension point. So instead of going down the rust hole I parted it out and what I have left is yours. I will throw in more parts if you would like. Free free free (909)8387950 if I don't answer feal free to text Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

P.m. sent I'll pick it up.

Thanks
Carl92106
QUOTE(garrettlee2 @ Jun 2 2019, 09:29 PM) *

Hi,

I might be interested in this. I'm in San Diego. Please give me a call.

Carl - (619) 840-4735
garrettlee2
It's gone thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.