Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not going to WCR, come hang out at Muellers on Saturday 06/08/19
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Another WCR comes and goes and my car isn't running sad.gif

Chris has offered to drive down and help me install some air lines in the garage and maybe give me some pointers on my car.

Anyone is free to head on over and hang out or give a hand with the air lines or even my car, hint hint!

Let me know...
campbellcj
Hey Mike, you should head south anyway and I'm sure you could hitch a ride in a running 914!
StratPlayer
I have an open seat.
Andyrew
Anything become of this?
Mike Bellis
First time I've seen this thread. I'm in the middle of a bathroom remodel right now so I don't have much time to hang out.
Mueller
Chris Baker came by on Saturday and he installed all of the hard to reach lines and fittings and had some great ideas (as usual) (I am having problems with my shoulders and my left hand will not lift up past my head)

Enjoyed talking to him about the car and other projects and looking forward to finishing it up to show off all the work.

I had to wait for a few new fittings so hopefully this Sunday I can finish it.

Now Sunday was a different story, the heat, my messy shop and things going wrong for me made me want to sell the 914 like never before. After cooling off and eating dinner I deleted the Classifieds ad to sell it.
Krieger
Hang in there Mike. Sometimes it's best to walk away. Your a inner strength is amazing!
Cairo94507
Hey Mike, if you decide to have a shop clean-up party I would be in to help out. It's amazing what a little cleaning and organization can do for your garage experience. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.