Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Fake CL ad...1970 Factory 914-6 Hurry wont last
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete000
These ads crack me up lol-2.gif who's car is this?

Looks like a full rotisserie restoration...

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/d...6903942882.html

campbellcj
Paint Color: Black -- WTF?
worn
QUOTE(pete000 @ Jun 3 2019, 04:38 PM) *

These ads crack me up lol-2.gif who's car

Whomever owns this car should be pretty happy.
toolguy
That is the car of a neighbor of mine here in San Diego. . Funny part is it is also the front of his house here and from a picture I took of his car. .Photo was stolen from his EBay auction. . it was sold to DicK Barbour 2 years ago. . I believe Dick resold it a week later and it went to Virginia.
Cairo94507
I wish we could send an electronic zapper through the Internet to destroy all of these fraudulent turds who try and occasionally do rip people off. That is a very nice Six by the way. beerchug.gif
Larmo63
Wait, I just overnighted a money order to the guy and I'm picking it up Wednesday?
Mike Bellis
I think it's legit and he had to lower the price due to the crappy steering wheel... driving.gif
whitetwinturbo
.......check out the map:

Watts, CA near ganster gangs. So, be sure to bring bags of cash to be sure you will be robbed then killed chair.gif chair.gif chair.gif
Dave_Darling
Maybe we can send him a wire for $10K more than the asking price and he can send us back the difference....

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.