Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: " SOLD " Brown interior--very nice condition w/center console
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
reharvey
Lots of photos to show the condition of these parts. drivers armrest is missing the top lid. I tried to show all the flaws so you know what you'r getting. I will not ship this so if you can make the trip to N. E. Ohio it can be your's. $500/offers I may have a buyer--sale pending
reharvey
Photos
mepstein
That's a great price for all that upholstery.
914Sixer
I have NEVER seen a dark brown console. I did not know they came in ANY other color than black. Has it been dyed?
burton73
Very nice for someone near you. It cost a lot to ship this but $500 is a super deal

Bob B
BK911
Zip code please?
rcampbell2909
I will take it if still available.

Sending PM.
Tbrown4x4
Oh Damn! My DD interior needs some love. Sorry I missed this one. I might have even had my Dad drive over from South Dakota.

Could you put me in line if the sale falls through? Or maybe the buyer can contact me about unwanted parts or a resale?
Tbrown4x4
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 4 2019, 12:17 PM) *

I have NEVER seen a dark brown console. I did not know they came in ANY other color than black. Has it been dyed?

I'm sure. It has black inside and overspray from the vertical panels. Looks professionally done though.
jtprettyman
EDITED: Third in line, TBrown4x4 beat me by a couple minutes. I will be in NE Ohio next week for work.
reharvey
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 4 2019, 03:17 PM) *

I dyed this console brown maybe 20 years ago. It's held up very well. Ray
racerbvd
I have a pair of OEM brown seats
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.