Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 12th Annual NorthWest Indiana BBQ - Mark the date
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
SCHEDULE CONFLICT HAVE TO CANCEL BBQ - SORRY sad.gif

It's that time of year again. Julie & I enjoy doing this and hope to see many friends again. Please RSVP (post here or PM me) if you plan to attend just so I don't go overboard and get way too much food (like usual) biggrin.gif

The 12th Annual North West Indiana 914 BBQ will be held on Saturday August 3rd 2019. So save the day!

A side dish to share is always nice. We will have the big ice tray cooler so we can keep cold food cold.

Menu will include, but not limited to:

Burgers, Brats, Dogs
Soda, Water, Ice tea, and Coffee BYOB if you want anything else.

You don't need a 914 to come. We have plenty of room. I have chairs, but its a good idea to bring your own.

Doors open 10:30am central, that's 11:30am for eastern time guys.

My address:

Garold Shaffer
6852 Prairie Run Ave
Portage In 46368
219-730-9205 (cell)

Location is my house in Portage Indiana just off the Indiana Toll road (Portage exit) and I-94 (exit 19).

Directions:
From I94 take Exit 19 (Portage / Port of Indiana) south to 1st stop light (Rt 20). Turn left (east) on RT 20 to first stop light, aprrox 1 mile (sameulson road). Turn Right (south) on Sameulson rd. Go to 3rd stop sign (central ave) and turn left (east) on Central Ave. My subdivison is on the left about 1/8 mile called Prairie Run. Turn in and stay left, we are 5th house on left. You will see my 914(s) in the drive. Don't worry about parking in my drive, all 914s mark their spots and I have cleaner.

I will put out a few signs with 914 & arrows on them once you get to Central Ave to help direct you on your way.
gms
Let me be the first to confirm
jfort
damn. I have a conflict. Going to Garold's is a great day
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif
14carrot
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Jun 28 2019, 08:23 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Ah damn Garold, I want to go but that's the same date as the Mosport celebration. I was hoping you Chicagoland guys might come up here to check out Mark Henry's place. Guess your date is fixed?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(14carrot @ Jun 28 2019, 11:45 PM) *

QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Jun 28 2019, 08:23 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

Ah damn Garold, I want to go but that's the same date as the Mosport celebration. I was hoping you Chicagoland guys might come up here to check out Mark Henry's place. Guess your date is fixed?

Sorry, yes. Only date I have open in August. Sons cross country season starts the following weekend.

GaroldShaffer
Few weeks away
Camaro Mike
Looking forward to it Garold! Count me in.

This will motivate me to get one of these things running.
GaroldShaffer
DO to a new schedule conflict we have to cancel the BBQ for this year. Sorry everyone.

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Jul 14 2019, 11:16 AM) *

DO to a new schedule conflict we have to cancel the BBQ for this year. Sorry everyone.

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Just a icon_bump.gif to make sure the word is out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.