Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche track day at Buttonwillow July 1
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dekman
Just curious...anyone going to the 2nd annual Porsche Track Day at Buttonwillow Raceway on July 1st? Devek and Calson Porsche dealer is puting on the event. $260 for the day plus free lunch. (www.hookedondriving.com/6speed) driving.gif
Allan
I think I may go just to check out the cars. Been trying to get Aaron and Scott to come up for it but I don't think their cars run very well unless they keep them in Orange County. laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Headrage @ Jun 25 2005, 08:44 PM)
I think I may go just to check out the cars. Been trying to get Aaron and Scott to come up for it but I don't think their cars run very well unless they keep them in Orange County. laugh.gif

hardee har har flipa.gif
dekman
It looks like a high powered, high speed event and the track appears to have many long high speed straights. GT3's, GT2's, vipers....I'm afraid I might be run over and eaten alive! However, I do like new tracks and a challenge. As you know Allan, Aaron is kind of wimpy about driving his car on a track....... monkeydance.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.