Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine recycling - PROBLEM SOLVED
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dtjaden
I have an core 1.7 L engine that I have been trying to give away in the classified section with no luck. Does anyone know of somewhere I canrecycle the engine in the SF South Bay (Santa Clara Co.). I am moving and have no space in my new location. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
smile.gif I have found a home for the engine.
Beebo Kanelle
Is this engine for local pickup only? Or can it be shipped?
Dtjaden
QUOTE(Beebo Kanelle @ Jun 7 2019, 08:40 PM) *

Is this engine for local pickup only? Or can it be shipped?

I think the cost to ship would be more than the engine is worth. I would need a pallet and then find a shipper to get it o you.

Did you look at my classified ad to see what the engine includes? The case, crankshaft, cam, heads, valves and springs. And of course pistons and cyls.
mepstein
I had a core engine that I wanted out of my garage. I put an ad on Craigslist and it was gone in a day. I put it at the curb so the guy picking it up couldn’t see in my garage. I helped him lift it into his pickup and it was gone.

I had to take down the ad quickly since I started getting a lot of calls and I live in a pretty rural area.

@Dtjaden
sixnotfour
the rockers are worth $$
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.