Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GA/Florida areas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum
RMGaiss
Greetings All,
I was on the west coast for business, and was fortunate enough to attend 914 event in the LA [San Gabriel] area, which let me to think: Why don't we do this on the east coast? I know there are enough 914's on this side of the country to do one of these events. If anyone interested, drop me a line, and provide the following info:

1-Where are you located?
2-What would interest you [drive, tech session, cars & coffee]
3-When is a good time? [Personally, living in the south, I'm thinking after Labor Day when the heat humidity drop].
4-Other thoughts/Suggestions

Let me know, and let's see if we can organize something.

Update to post on 6/20/19: I'm the only 914 owner in North FL? C'mon guys and gals, talk to me!
jdamiano
There are a few of us in Jacksonville that get together for tech days and for drives. At least a couple of us are going to Octeenerfest in September. Here is a Facebook page we use https://m.facebook.com/groups/173500443282124/
jdamiano
Here is the link to Octeenerfest. It’s a great time. http://okteenerfest.com/
RMGaiss
QUOTE(RMGaiss @ Jun 9 2019, 09:12 AM) *

Greetings All,
I was on the west coast for business, and was fortunate enough to attend 914 event in the LA [San Gabriel] area, which let me to think: Why don't we do this on the east coast? I know there are enough 914's on this side of the country to do one of these events. If anyone interested, drop me a line, and provide the following info:

1-Where are you located?
2-What would interest you [drive, tech session, cars & coffee]
3-When is a good time? [Personally, living in the south, I'm thinking after Labor Day when the heat humidity drop].
4-Other thoughts/Suggestions

Let me know, and let's see if we can organize something.

Update to post on 6/20/19: I'm the only 914 owner in North FL? C'mon guys and gals, talk to me!

Thanks. I'l get on that FB page.
seanpaulmc
I'm going to need to get on Facebook.
I'm in Orlando.
Would like to get together also.

-Sean
Morph914
I’m in St Augustine, my complete resto of a ‘73 2.0 is almost done so I’ll be game to get together. And since my car has no AC and we are in the south, anytime between Nov and April are best in my opinion.

Cheers,
John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.