Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: work party in PDX on RESCHEDULE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r3dplanet
Well, I'm weak and worthless but the weather is nice. So I'd like to throw together another work party. I realize most people are off doing WCR. But if you're in the Portland area then swing on by. So far I have one likely confirmed helper, my older brother who is coming from Seattle.

In return I have two functioning toilets and I'll provide beverages and/or whatever.

Here's the damage report:

* My brand new 1911cc engine (not built by me) didn't get far into the initial startup process before I found a quart of oil on the garage floor. Looks to be from first glance near the oil cooler. Fan-TAS-tic.

* If we fix that, then it's a fun virgin engine start.

* the gearbox is stuck, Dr. Evil says it could be stuck in two gears. He gave me some tips on what to try.

I welcome your quality input.

-m.
sixnotfour

man ..If ,I could, I would...free bump... stay strong Man
Mikey914
I would but working. Perhaps Matt can make it.
cary
sad.gif Booked the next 2 weekends
r3dplanet
Yeah, it's all short notice. I get that. Just trying to maximize the number of hands and brains. If nobody can show up this weekend I'll do what I can and try to reschedule it later.

PanelBilly
Sorry I’m booked too.
r3dplanet
Okay. Nobody including my brother can arrive this weekend. So I'll ask everyone when might be a good day or two?

Maybe the 29th-30th? Doesn't matter to me.

-m.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.