Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 49th Annual OC White Glove Concours
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Larmo63
The 49th Annual White Glove Concours will be held Saturday, June 15th, at Sea Terrace Park in Dana Point.

Anybody planning to attend?

Time is running out to pre-register! The 49th Annual White Glove Concours will be held Saturday, June 15th, at Sea Terrace Park in Dana Point. This will be our first Concours at the new location. We are grateful to the City of Dana Point for giving permission for the Orange Coast Region to use this beautiful Park located near the ocean for our 2019 event. Directions to the Park http://www.pcaocr.com/?page=1&e=6477

There will be a Marine Corps Color Guard to kick off the opening ceremonies along with the National Anthem. This is truly one of the most enjoyable “family” days of the year for the OCR, so please plan on attending and joining us for a wonderful day of Porsches and sun! Only Porsches** are allowed on the field and off street parking is very limited so please bring as many of your friends with you in your car as possible. There is limited pay parking across PCH in the Salt Creek Beach public parking area. Walk-ins are free.

This will be the 50th year Celebration for the Porsche 914 and we plan to have a special “corral” set up to showcase the many years and models of this unique Porsche alongside many other specialty Porsches.
Steve
I will be there display only
sb914
QUOTE(Steve @ Jun 10 2019, 05:38 AM) *

I will be there display only

Display as well.
914Toy
Also, display only.
drem914
planning on being there display only.
914SIXXation
QUOTE(drem914 @ Jun 10 2019, 10:10 AM) *

planning on being there display only.

We'll be there - display only - should be fun.

We need some more 914s!

Margie & Paul

driving-girl.gif
SRS914
I'll be there as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.