Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Perry's Parts Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
IronHillRestorations
I've set up a web store to sell off my personal collection of parts. Initially I was just going to post here, but I've got too much and the logistics are a little more difficult.

New stuff will be added every day or so. This is just scratching the surface.

My place is sold on contingency, so we have about four months to get it cleared out.

https://perry-kiehl.my-online.store/
mepstein
Just what I needed. Thank you!!
914_7T3
Just purchased the interior light and the US spec tail light lens for @cuddy_k
IronHillRestorations
Hey Guys, I didn't have a setting right, and it was still taking orders for items already sold, YIKES!

I'm pretty sure I've corrected the problem. I'll blame it on my age, being part Luddite, and my main help leaving for college last fall smile.gif

If this happened to you, I've declined your payment, and I'm so very sorry.
ndfrigi
Hi Perry, do you still have 2 front turn signal
lens same condition on your site?
914_7T3
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Jun 10 2019, 08:06 AM) *

Hey Guys, I didn't have a setting right, and it was still taking orders for items already sold, YIKES!

I'm pretty sure I've corrected the problem. I'll blame it on my age, being part Luddite, and my main help leaving for college last fall smile.gif

If this happened to you, I've declined your payment, and I'm so very sorry.

Or maybe I did not.......

confused24.gif
914forme
thanks for the parking brake cables
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(914forme @ Jun 11 2019, 06:41 PM) *

thanks for the parking brake cables

That was a good deal! I forgot to add shipping to the item, so you really scored! I'm still learning on the web store stuff
IronHillRestorations
Web store is closed indefinitely. It's got bugs that I can't resolve right now, and I can't lose credibility over a glitchy store. I'm filling the existing orders and zeroing out all the stock. We'll get it sorted out after we get moved, so look for it late in the year. I will still sell if you come in person smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.