Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: After 3 years, she's finally ready for paint
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mmichalik
We've been working on the car as much as possible, between real life requirements and, we're finally ready for paint. We're going to shoot the jams, front and rear trunk compartments, cabin and engine bay and then we'll send her off to the shop for the body.
Obviously a major milestone is being reached here.
I'm going to post a full set of pictures on my blog site but, here's two for now.
campbellcj
Woohoo, congrats and keep the updates/pics coming!
Cairo94507
That is indeed a major milestone and you should sit back and enjoy it. Sounds like you are approaching it correctly too. I look forward to seeing more pictures of it once collar is laid down.
rjames
Super envious. Congrats and I can't wait to see the results!!
mmichalik
Thanks everyone. It's a really cool place to be right now and I'll continue to post pics and ask for advice. smile.gif
Happy Fathers day / Have a great weekend.
76-914
Congratulations. You should celebrate with a Cigar once it's in paint. That's right up there with becoming a Father. biggrin.gif
bbrock
Awesome! Love seeing these cars go to paint. Some day..... hands.gif
rgalla9146
Excellent achievement, a real milestone.
Also, I must applaud your choice of color .
Connoisseurs worldwide agree, only Light Ivory will do.. rolleyes.gif
mmichalik
QUOTE(bbrock @ Jun 14 2019, 03:21 PM) *

Awesome! Love seeing these cars go to paint. Some day..... hands.gif

smile.gif It will be there in a couple weeks. Making the arraignments with the shop this week to get in into the schedule.
mmichalik
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Jun 14 2019, 03:25 PM) *

Excellent achievement, a real milestone.
Also, I must applaud your choice of color .
Connoisseurs worldwide agree, only Light Ivory will do.. rolleyes.gif

I'll agree that it's a great color but, right now, that's just the catalyzed primer. smile.gif It's going to be redone in the original L97B Ancona Blue with white interior. Totally STOKED on this!
whitetwinturbo
...........go go go piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.