Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello all!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kiowacraw
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Kiowa from Tarrytown NY.

I just picked up a 72 914. It needs a little TLC to bring her back to life. I basically taking inventory of what I need. It the moment when am looking for early chrome bumpers. It currently has the aftermarket fiberglass (GT -look) one. If anyone has one let me know. I am sure I will be looking for more parts and tech support later on.

Thanks in advance!

Kiowa

Andyrew
welcome.png
SirAndy
welcome.png
gereed75
Welcome Kiowa and like what you are thinking on the switch to chrome bumpers. Have fun with a great little car!
campbellcj
welcome.png

Congrats! Looking forward to hearing and seeing more. How much rust is there? Is it driveable currently?

Cheers,
jagalyn
welcome.png Nice. Have fun with it.
J.
Kiowacraw
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Jun 15 2019, 11:26 AM) *

welcome.png

Congrats! Looking forward to hearing and seeing more. How much rust is there? Is it driveable currently?

Cheers,

Surprisingly very, very little rust. The good it looks pretty solid. It should run fine. Just want to go over things first before setting
Out on the road. The Bad- bad paint and bad bumpers. It should be very correctable and have a nice little driver. Should be much cheaper than the 73 911 I just had freshened up!
76-914
welcome.png That front bumper, albeit fiberglass, looks like it is fitted very well. I don't own one but I like those bumpers. beerchug.gif
injunmort
welcome, I am hosting a tech session/bbq july 13 just across the river, come meet some of the local 914 guys.
Maltese Falcon
welcome.png !!!
SO.O.C914er
welcome.png Welcome to the mid-engine madness!
tvdinnerbythepool
welcome.png
bbrock
welcome.png Your car is a beauty!
iankarr
welcome.png

I'm about 15 minutes from you. Nice to have another teener in the hood. Enjoy and welcome to the addiction!
PanelBilly
Hello
ctc911ctc
welcome.png
914-300Hemi
welcome.png
73-914
welcome.png

Greetings from New Baltimore
Cairo94507
welcome.png Always nice to add a new member to the madness. beerchug.gif
Tdskip
Welcome, and drop everything and get to that tech session.
Dion
welcome.png
Kiowacraw
Thank you all for the kind welcome! I think I have a great lead on the bumpers with a longtime user! ( just a heads up not sure if it’s common I did have another lead with nice pictures and the request for payment in Bitcoins). I am not passing judgment, just unsure if that is a common request.
jd74914
QUOTE(Kiowacraw @ Jun 16 2019, 05:18 PM) *

( just a heads up not sure if it’s common I did have another lead with nice pictures and the request for payment in Bitcoins). I am not passing judgment, just unsure if that is a common request.

welcome.png

That's not common at all; likely a scammer. Paypal is generally king among members here.
daytona
Nice looking 914.
Welcome to the 914 community. There is a wealth of knowledge here and many willing to help.
Enjoy your new toy.
Bill.
welcome.png
whitetwinturbo
.....someone may want to swap bumpers with you idea.gif
smash.gif stirthepot.gif sawzall-smiley.gif
welcome.png
burton73
welcome.png

Have a great time at the World. The people here know so much on these cars.

Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.