Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sheridan front valance and gt front bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tazz9924
Are the openings on the sheridan front valance and the gt front bumper the same? If im cooling a radiator (subaru turbo motor) will it be enough of an opening with a standard bumper and sheridan valance? ive been looking into scraping my current setup and getting a new fiberglass front end
Andyrew
QUOTE(tazz9924 @ Jun 15 2019, 11:49 PM) *

Are the openings on the sheridan front valance and the gt front bumper the same? If im cooling a radiator (subaru turbo motor) will it be enough of an opening with a standard bumper and sheridan valance? ive been looking into scraping my current setup and getting a new fiberglass front end

It's been said the 4cyl motors don't need much cooling at all..

Some people just use the foglight grills only.
dan10101

I'm debating cutting mine taller as the original builder did. So far in the heat of the summer it hasn't been a problem with the standard opening.

Click to view attachment
dan10101
QUOTE(dan10101 @ Jun 17 2019, 10:10 PM) *

I'm debating cutting mine taller as the original builder did. So far in the heat of the summer it hasn't been a problem with the standard opening.

Sorry, I didn't read clearly. I have the Sheridan, I don't know if they are the same as the GT bumper.
sixnotfour
this one ?? if so its wider ...its now in the land fill.... fixed it 3 times....light weight and to much debri in utah at 80mph

@rhodyguy day 1
tazz9924
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jun 18 2019, 05:31 PM) *

this one ?? if so its wider ...its now in the land fill.... fixed it 3 times....light weight and to much debri in utah at 80mph

@rhodyguy day 1

yup thats what i was looking for now i know what my plan of action is!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.