Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Fuchs 4 bolt wheel w original tire
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Crawsto
Porsche 914 Fuchs wheel and original tire mounted. This was an obvious spare tire as there is no center cap dings. This wheel is in superb condition with original continental tires. $300 plus shipping (to be determined)Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=701
538]Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=701
543]
914Next
Can you read the date on this wheel? Also can you take a pic of the tread and the wheel weight on outside and in the barrel? interested.
BENBRO02
Looks nice.
Crawsto
QUOTE(914Next @ Jun 16 2019, 08:47 AM) *

Can you read the date on this wheel? Also can you take a pic of the tread and the wheel weight on outside and in the barrel? interested.

I am traveling but returned home today. I will do my best to give you what you were looking for. What do you mean by the barrel?
914Next
QUOTE(Crawsto @ Jun 17 2019, 09:12 AM) *

I am traveling but returned home today. I will do my best to give you what you were looking for. What do you mean by the barrel?

Looks like there is a weight both inside and on the outside of the wheel. Ths inside is what I was referring to as the barrel. Thanks.
Crawsto
QUOTE(914Next @ Jun 17 2019, 07:42 PM) *

QUOTE(Crawsto @ Jun 17 2019, 09:12 AM) *

Looks like there is a weight both inside and on the outside of the wheel. Ths inside is what I was referring to as the barrel. Thanks.

Date is not super well stamped but my strong feeling is 673. I will load and post pix

Crawsto
QUOTE(914Next @ Jun 16 2019, 07:47 AM) *

Sorry but I am new here and really struggling with the workings of this site. I have the photos you need but can you email me to make this infinitely easier for me to navigate?
My email is CraigWS914@aol.com or text me at 203-948-7964
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.