Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 73 -74 2.0 Engine case, crank, rods. $175.00
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bretth
2.0 Engine block with crank, rods, distributor, cam, oil filter console. $175.00 Don't know the engines history. Crank and rods turn freely. Prefer local pick in Central NY or will listen to shipping ideas. Maybe I could put it in a large Tupperware bin for shipping? Everything is included in the pics on the engine except the taco plate and sender which I am keeping.
bretth
More pics.
bretth
Bump for lower price. $175.00
mobymutt
Would you consider selling the crank and rods separately?
bretth
Would possibly separate if it is not selling. Would hate to junk a good case though.
Vysoc
bretth,

The case will/can sell on it's own if you take them apart.

Vysoc flag.gif
bretth
I will see if I can get some time to take it apart and asses the internals. At least one person is interested in the whole deal. Maybe give it a good power washing too.
rgalla9146
PM sent
bretth
Still for sale. I will not be able to ship this, messed up my back so not going to try and lift it any time soon. Removed one rod and the surface looks good.
73-914
QUOTE(bretth @ Aug 6 2019, 08:23 PM) *

Still for sale. I will not be able to ship this, messed up my back so not going to try and lift it any time soon. Removed one rod and the surface looks good.

if you can bring it to Adam's open house I'll buy it from you
I'll be there also
bretth
I am only about 12 minutes from Adam's place if you want to get it now. I can't risk lifting anything heavy for a while.
73-914
QUOTE(bretth @ Aug 7 2019, 08:04 AM) *

I am only about 12 minutes from Adam's place if you want to get it now. I can't risk lifting anything heavy for a while.

I'm in New Baltimore just alittle south of Adam, how does next Sunday or Monday sound?
bretth
You are very close to me. Sent you a PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.