Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: On Pelican Forum.....1970 914 original 6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
9144me2enjoy
I saw this listed on Pelican, looks pretty nice for the price.....Just thought i would pass the info on to the 914 World. If you will go to Pelican forum site and pull it up under Porsche Classified Ads, then go to Porsche Cars for Sale, the look for listing FS: 1970 914-6....you will find several more pics........Well, the time has come to sell my 1970 914-6. I’ve owned the car since 2007 and it’s been a lot of fun, but it’s time to move on to something new. The car is stock and is driver quality. 80% original paint, original interior, numbers matching as per COA. Transmission has been overhauled as well as both Carbs (Paul Abbott). Lots of work done over the years to keep the car on the road (too much to list), with receipts for all work done. Many spare parts and records will go with the car. Will check on current mileage, but it’s around 80,000. $65,000.00 Firm. Contact me for more info at michaeljmarchand@verizon.net.
Jett
nice, does anyone know this car?
sixnotfour
QUOTE(Jett @ Jun 19 2019, 03:48 PM) *

no,, but I do know the one I had you were interested in I sold for $28500
never ran, no brake pads ,,interior fried..but it was rust free no match... Jump on a plain, or haul ass
Jett
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jun 19 2019, 02:59 PM) *

never ran, no brake pads ,,interior fried..but it was rust free no match... Jump on a plain, or haul ass

That sill pains me smile.gif I reached out to this owner earlier but no reply yet.
Jett
QUOTE(Jett @ Jun 19 2019, 04:26 PM) *

QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jun 19 2019, 02:59 PM) *

That sill pains me smile.gif I reached out to this owner earlier but no reply yet.

Seller has someone looking in the morning but I am second in line sad.gif
9144me2enjoy
Good luck
Jett
It sold sad.gif. My wife does not like white cars so maybe it’s best.
9144me2enjoy
Sorry it didn’t work out, when I first spotted the ad it looked good on the surface but there’s usually a reason it didn’t work out! Got to keep mom happy! You’ll find one..,..
sixnotfour
I gave my dads -6 to my son this Christmas...its his to do whatever...he sold Gmas 4banger... Ill let you know,,>65k
sixnotfour
white is a perfect base..... step up for this one..same guy wants it...
Jett
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jun 20 2019, 06:58 PM) *

white is a perfect base..... step up for this one..same guy wants it...

That car is nice but you know we favor stock.
E911
It's nice to see an honest car priced right... was a no brainer if you're in the market for a 6 IMO.
bulliporker
loverly car if I had the money I would buy that straightaway if anyone has a 4 cylinder car for sale in the same colour combination please let me know
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.