Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Rial Mesh 16x7 & 8 Wheels & New BFG tires - will split
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
greggearhead
EDIT - SOLD

Set of polished Rial Alloy wheels with almost new BFG G-Force tires. Available with or without tires.

Were installed on a Turbo with spacers. Very good overall condition, few nicks, pictured, but nothing major. When they were polished, the polisher milled off the raised lettering on the hubs, not suprising, but they are definitely Rials, and say made in Germany on the back. They've been sitting for years, I just cleaned them up quick - with a little more work, they would really shine.

These should be perfect on an SC or anything with RS or SC flares. Period correct and cool. Offsets are close to 16x7 & 8 Fuchs (within a few mm)

Front ET or offset measures about 24-25mm.

The rear ET measures about 12-13mm. These are tape measure accurate, hence the fudge millimeter or so.

Tires are 2 years old, but have less than 200 miles on them. BFG G-force Comp-2.
225/50R16 and 245/50R16.

Wheels with no tires - $750

Wheels with tires - $1200

Tires only - $400

Happy to ship at buyers expense. Likely $100 for just wheels, $200 for wheels & tires.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
sixnotfour
burn and turn wheels,,good deal
greggearhead
Thanks. I actually really like the BFGs for an inexpensive tire, too - but like I mentioned, I can dismount them for someone that just wants one or the other.
greggearhead
Bump
greggearhead
On a widebody with spacers
greggearhead
Bump
greggearhead
Still available
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.