Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seeking Advice
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DEdrl
I'm new to 914 world and trying to decide what to do with a '74 ravenna green 2.0 project car. Always wanted a 914 but think I pulled the trigger a bit to quick now realize I do not have the time, space or skills to do the work. The car seems complete. Motor turns and appears to have the original injector system. The body has typical issues regarding rust in 914's which obviously needs attention. While I've not gotten a C of A long time (25 year +) owner indicated all original motor, trans & body.

I have a '79 911 that needs attention will likely focus there - but also hate the thought that the car may just be parted out - don't think it is quite that bad, but I can't store it for the next 5 years either. Any guidance on pricing for sale would be most appreciated - car is located in Delaware.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
mepstein
welcome.png

I would try ebay with a reserve.

I'm also in DE so if you need any help, let me know. Mark
iankarr
agree.gif
Good advice. eBay or maybe BAT. Take off the rocker covers to show the condition of the longs. And include shots of the hellhole and other rusty spots. I think the most accurately represented cars bring the highest numbers. I would’ve totally snapped this up two years ago. I think you’ll find the market for Ravenna green 2.0s strong. GLWTS
Chi-town
I would be interested to buy depending on rust
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.