Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: Complete Center Console QUITE COMPLETE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
edrotol
As pictured. No damage, no bents, no tears and includes the following:

1. Console Assembly - nothing is missing, (nothing in body has been replaced) guaranteed. Even the small staff exists.

2. All center gauges - all working and in great condition.

3. All harness - especially for the gauges.

4. Shift lever cover - looks new.

5. Heater lever - the correct kind.

6. Console body connector - the correct kind.

Complete as presented, prefer not to breakup different parts. Apologies for the pictures-they look better than that.

Paypal plus shipping. $999.99

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
edrotol
Click to view attachment
edrotol
Click to view attachment
jagalyn
Wow!
914werke
popcorn[1].gif
BuddyV
$199.99 more than I paid for my car.

WOW!

Times have changed.

GLWTS

beerchug.gif
Coondog
I know we are not supposed to comment in this thread but I am sorry $ 999.99 WTF.gif Dude. If your asking for that type of money then post it on EBay.

My feeling is we are all 914 owners who should just ask a fair price for our spare parts.
Personally I am happy to break even but would gladly give or take a loss just to help a fellow Teener out......Just my 2 cents.... blink.gif
sb914
agree.gif
euro911
#mee tooo
thelogo
Agree that 1k is skirting the line of
"Price gouging learks here"

But i dont see a line of guys around the block
With these in this condition looking to sell so .

I would offer 250 but since im 6ft 4 i cant really use it
But if i was asking that price i would say something like open to offers or give me an offer worst i can say is no .... poke.gif
jos.hall
Beautiful console. As for the price, the market sets the pricing. Nice 914s aren't $1000 cars anymore. When people are paying $50k+ for nice 2.0s and even more for 6s then why wouldn't a console like this be $1000? Early 911 guys are willing to pay 10k+ for an NOS dash, $10-15k for a nice set of sport seats and on and on.

I think $600-800 is about max for a mint original complete console but I say Go for it. If you get $1000 and are able to buy more parts, fund your hobby, and all while completing someone elses project and making them happy, then more power to you. Just because I can't afford it doesn't mean it's not worth that to someone else.
Coondog
QUOTE(jos.hall @ Jun 24 2019, 11:34 PM) *

Beautiful console. As for the price, the market sets the pricing. Nice 914s aren't $1000 cars anymore. When people are paying $50k+ for nice 2.0s and even more for 6s then why wouldn't a console like this be $1000? Early 911 guys are willing to pay 10k+ for an NOS dash, $10-15k for a nice set of sport seats and on and on.

I think $600-800 is about max for a mint original complete console but I say Go for it. If you get $1000 and are able to buy more parts, fund your hobby, and all while completing someone elses project and making them happy, then more power to you. Just because I can't afford it doesn't mean it's not worth that to someone else.

Hey Jos.hall, a mint center console would not have cracked rubber rings around the gauges or have a non-working clock which is not stated either way but they all break and have the older style temp gauge which Porsche changed out because everyone was thinking there 914 was running hot. $ 250.00 dollar console all day long.
Holly shit !!! the first time I agreed with thelogo...... blink.gif

Oh yeah we don’t ask market value when we sell to fellow teeners. We give each other good deals because everyone of us has sold and bought parts off this thread.

The seller has over 150 post he should know better.
thelogo
smoke.gif
Thank god for fellow teeners
Unloading thier stuff here

beerchug.gif

My name.... .jose Jimenez
Bleyseng
WTF.gif
AmjadY
Just because you might get $1000 for this item doesn’t make it right especially on this forum.

Still feeling a little jaded from last week when the seller listed two items. I was the first response on the forum for both items only to be jilted twice. Got an apologetic email saying someone else bought one item before me and the other item surprisingly changed price from $19-$49 after I had already accepted it and then I was told it was no longer available. I wouldn’t try to do business with this guy again.
Not the way business is typically done on this forum...

I have always found the sellers on this forum to be stand up, honest and exceptionally fair!
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Coondog @ Jun 25 2019, 08:53 PM) *

Oh yeah we don’t ask market value when we sell to fellow teeners. We give each other good deals because everyone of us has sold and bought parts off this thread.

We don't ask market value of fellow teeners confused24.gif who else buys 914 stuff?

If you don't agree with his asking price then don't buy it. And before you jump my ass, I have given away more free stuff and cheaply priced parts to fellow teeners both here and at swap meets. This doesn't mean a nice quality part shouldn't get top $$ If you want to give your stuff away, more power to you. Is this worth his asking price? If it doesn't sell then he will know won't he?
Chi-town
I was hoping it would sell that way I could list mine at $600 and be on the cheap end laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.