Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.7 djet idle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Charpe197
Hi all,
When I turn idle screw clockwise it decreases idle, not increases as the manual states. Thoughts?
Thanks in advance,
Charpie
JeffBowlsby
Can you post a photo of that page in the manual? Turning the screw clockwise, closes it, closing off the air, working exactly as it is designed to do.
Rand
Are you talking about the idle bleed in the throttle body, or the idle richness adjustment on the brain?
Charpe197
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Jun 22 2019, 10:40 AM) *

Can you post a photo of that page in the manual? Turning the screw clockwise, closes it, closing off the air, working exactly as it is designed to do.

Charpe197
QUOTE(Charpe197 @ Jun 22 2019, 12:25 PM) *

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Charpe197
QUOTE(Charpe197 @ Jun 22 2019, 12:27 PM) *

QUOTE(Charpe197 @ Jun 22 2019, 12:25 PM) *

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

THe other question I have is the hose in the pic next to the screw with b--->a, that goes to the vacuum advance and the hose opposite (at bottom of pic down low) goes to the vacuum retard... right?
Charpe197
sorry for the pics not turned right way.
jcd914
Your manual is incorrect.
Your car is acting as it should.

I think you are correct about the vacuum hose but I not sure.

Jim
Charpe197
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Jun 22 2019, 01:07 PM) *

Your manual is incorrect.
Your car is acting as it should.

I think you are correct about the vacuum hose but I not sure.

Jim

that's awesome... that is from a shop manual from porsche. And I notice it in others: clymer manual and haynes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.