Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Had a fun ride today!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike Wofford
Kevin, Had a blast today, your car is running sweet. dance.gif Thanks for letting me drive it. got the front hood and the light buckets all hooked up and working. Finished the painting of the door. All I will have to do tomorrow is put the door back on, the seats in and the rear trunk lid on.

Curt if you read this THANKS!!!!for the info This board and the people on it rock aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Always glad to add my 2 cents

Curt beer.gif
rhodyguy
mike, sometimes a little incentive goes a long way. endevour to percivere.

kevin
Gint
Hey Kevin!

How about some pics? rolleyes.gif

IPB Image

cool.gif Couldn't resist throwin that in there.
Bleyseng
Yeah, been waiting about two effin weeks for pics of this phantom running 914!

Geoff
DNHunt
We'll get some pics tomorrow. Kevin and I are going for a drive. 2 silver 914's on the curvies near Tacoma. I wonder how long it's been since that sight was seen. Should be fun. Gonna clean mine up today.

Dave
rhodyguy
is i previously stated. my phone/provider will not let me transmit the 11 sec movies. i drove the 30 mi. rt to post at my wifes school. the site(914) was down. got home it was back up. no i will not upgrade to digital line. comcast gets enough of my money as it is. ain't no mystery pal. it's the real deal. you'll see. i'd drive up w/ you look at the yellow car but the wife heads for balmy neb tomorrow (like 98 at 10pm) so hanging close. you should thank me for not putting you in the position of making a public display of crow eating. pray.gif, me.

kevin
Bleyseng
I am not gonna eat crow, just what to see a pic of the car posted!!!
I definately am spoiled now after test driving the yellow car with a 3.2L in it!! Gonna have to start a 3.2 fund for next year.

Geoff
Brad Roberts
If you get web access with Comcast.... you automatically get digital cable... that is how they send it to you.

B
dakotaewing
Brad,
I have a buddy that has his Internet access through Comcast, and pluged the TV up without the cable box, and gets about 70 channels (most of them bad). Does it work the opposite way? (Buy the Comcast Cable TV, get a box, and plug the cable into a cable modem as well?) I think in my area they would like to charge for each individual service....

Thom
seanery
It does not work the other way. sad.gif
Brad Roberts
Doesnt work the other way...

Welcome Thom.. I see you are in the "heart" of 914 guys in the DFW area. Lots of "914 players" in Richardson/Plano/Allen/North Dallas area.

B
dakotaewing
Thanks for the welcome....
I know most of them....
Rich Johnson,Richard Fisher, Clay, Yodder, Charlie,Wayne Fry lives close to me as well - mostly from the MUSRs'...
Which I am really looking forward to!
Later
Thom
Lawrence
Thom... as in Thom the MUSR photographer?

COOL! Welcome!

-Rusty smoke.gif
dakotaewing
Yes, thats me...
Brad Roberts
Ahhh that Thom..

We met at the Trophy Club MUSR in Texas.

Please post some of your pics here.

I think your the guy who does the "re-prints" of the window stickers and such.. correct ??

If so.. please run your ads in our "vendors forum".

B
dakotaewing
Brad,
I was at the trophy club MUSR, and I had the "pleasure" of taking the photo of the teeners from the roof.... along with with 30+ people waiting (impataintly) on me to finish so they could do something fun, like go on an autoX... LOL
But, I am not the guy that does the window stickers....
As far as posting pics.... most you guys are more literate of getting images on the web than
I am...
And, I traded in my cameras "professionally" 18 months ago, to become a Mortgage Banker -
I was tired of being in some hotel on the other side of the planet for 3 to 6 weeks at a time.
I've got 4 and 7 year old kids, and they weren't seeing enough of their Dad... (and I was'nt seeing enough of them either.)

Later,
Thom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.