Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saving 3 914s
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nitelife222
I am new to the forum. So I don't know where to post this.

But I am working on saving 3 914s from a closing scrapyard. Currently in email/text limbo.

I do know that one is supposed to have a title, another has a motor and transmission, and the third is just parts I am guessing. No vins yet, will update when I know more.

nitelife222

Update: Wife is cool with the plan, so that's a plus! 😂
76-914
Post the VIN numbers here even if they do end up in the crusher. Some moderator will move this to the garage section. @SirAndy beerchug.gif welcome.png
SirAndy
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jun 24 2019, 02:45 PM) *
Post the VIN numbers here even if they do end up in the crusher.

agree.gif

welcome.png
nitelife222
I am going to try and look at them this weekend. I will get some photos and the vins. They won't be going to the crusher if I can help it!
sixnotfour
welcome.png good luck
nitelife222
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jun 24 2019, 08:23 PM) *

welcome.png good luck

Thank you!
Tdskip
What region/ state?

May be people around and local who will help you.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we buy them all of the time if they are reasonable to transport
nitelife222
Well I have bad news. My storage place, and my transport both have fallen through in the last few hours. And on top of that, the seller isn't very forthcoming with info. I don't even have an address for the vehicles. It just seems like a bad situation to push through with.

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up. I know mine were.
nitelife222
I am located near Stillwater Oklahoma
iwanta914-6
Have you actually talked to the seller? Or just trying to work through texts and emails? Speaking to people often times works better.
nitelife222
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Jun 25 2019, 01:03 PM) *

Have you actually talked to the seller? Or just trying to work through texts and emails? Speaking to people often times works better.

All I have is an email address. So I don't have much choice.
nitelife222
Well I guess that I have plenty of time to get the shop truck up and running!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.