Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: West Coast Ramble:
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914_7T3
If anyone would like to order a 16" x 20" poster, you may do so through the below link

https://www.sunroofdelete.com/

Please note that this is the personal website that was created by our drone photographer, Anuj, and he has spent quite a bit of time and effort to source a printer that can fulfill the orders without compromising image quality.

I hope that everyone enjoys the posters.

Thank you.

driving.gif
drem914
Thank you for doing this.
mepstein
I just ordered. Thank you. beerchug.gif
Andyrew
Is he uploading all the photo's he's processing? Or just these? There are a lot of overhead photos of the cars I figured he would put as posters that I dont see.

Also can you confirm what the quality of the photos are?

Id like to place an order for the overhead view of my car as well as the owners and cars shot.

wub.gif
olsib914
Order #5...going to put a bright spot in the garage
olsib914..or just another Mike
FL000
Awesome, got mine ordered. Thanks for making this happen!

beerchug.gif
914_7T3
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jun 26 2019, 12:18 PM) *

Is he uploading all the photo's he's processing? Or just these? There are a lot of overhead photos of the cars I figured he would put as posters that I dont see.

Id like to place an order for the overhead view of my car as well as the owners and cars shot.

wub.gif

I will reach out to see the status of the remaining pics of the individual cars.
jim_hoyland
I would prefer to purchase the file of my car so I can have a custom poster made; can an arrangement be made to do this ?
Andyrew
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jun 26 2019, 05:53 PM) *

I would prefer to purchase the file of my car so I can have a custom poster made; can an arrangement be made to do this ?

Same! I would be glad to purchase the file so I can have a canvas picture made for my office.
mepstein
first.gif
914_7T3
Ordered!
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Jun 26 2019, 05:53 PM) *

Same here... idea.gif

popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif popcorn[1].gif

76-914
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Jun 26 2019, 05:36 PM) *

QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jun 26 2019, 12:18 PM) *

wub.gif

I will reach out to see the status of the remaining pics of the individual cars.

any feed back?
914_7T3
Update: If you were lucky enough to have your car photographed from the drone, our photographer will be happy to provide you with a high-res image.

Go to https://www.sunroofdelete.com/

click Shop Now, then click contact us and fill out the info in the form describing your image and it will be emailed to you.

None of the multiple car poster images will be made availalble.

Thank you.

beerchug.gif

@andyrew @jim_hoyland @ValcoOscar @76-914
914SIXXation
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Jul 5 2019, 05:01 PM) *

Update: If you were lucky enough to have your car photographed from the drone, our photographer will be happy to provide you with a high-res image.

click Shop Now, then click contact us and fill out the info in the form describing your image and it will be emailed to you.

Thank you. pray.gif

beerchug.gif

THANKS SO MUCH for taking these awesome historic photos and making them available to us. I will be placing an order very soon.

I thought I saw somewhere that someone had a t-shirt of this. Will you be making this available also as I am interested in shirts too. Color? Printed or transfer?

I'll be in touch soon......

Thanks again for taking the photo and to all of those that organized this photo and so patiently moved everyone into position.

Cheers! pray.gif
Andyrew
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Jul 5 2019, 03:01 PM) *

Thank you.

beerchug.gif

I got mine the other night. Nice guy smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.