Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Distributor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kylefromcanada
Hey guys, I came across a complete distributor for what I believe is for a 914. I buy and sell old parts for bikes and this came in one of the parts boxes, ran the numbers on it and it brought me here. There doesn't seem to be many on Ebay so I'm not sure if there rare or not but I hate to see good parts go to waste! If somebody would be interested let me know st kylegabriel89@gmail.com, will sell it cheap and can ship it anywhere.Click to view attachment
kylefromcanada
Click to view attachment
kylefromcanada
Click to view attachment
kylefromcanada
*Bump*
Someone must have some use for this
bdstone914
@kylefromcanada

You have a distributor from a D Jet 914 engine. Did not check the number to see which one. There are slight differences in them but you can use any D jet distributor on and D jet motor.
See if it holds vacuum on both sides of the vacuum canister. Most leak. That is a plus if it does.. Does it spin freely and not have play in the shaft ? I have about 20 and might have 2 good ones. There is not much call for distributors.
Good luck with the sale
JeffBowlsby
Its from a 1970 1.7L. Not in high demand.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.