Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pictures from WCR in LA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914 RZ-1
I had my picture taken with my car several times by several photographers, but didn't see any of the posted on the thread. Who took them and where can I get a copy?
914 RZ-1
Is there NO ONE who knows? I had at least 2 people take my picture. There was a photographer in the parking lot at the hotel (I cannot remember the name, but I think we've met) and I think the 914rubber car drove by on one of the drives; they were in the other lane taking pictures of us as we waited in traffic. I saw the drone pictures. I'm looking for the other pictures that were taken. Anyone?
914SIXXation
QUOTE(914 RZ-1 @ Jul 4 2019, 07:03 PM) *

Is there NO ONE who knows? I had at least 2 people take my picture. There was a photographer in the parking lot at the hotel (I cannot remember the name, but I think we've met) and I think the 914rubber car drove by on one of the drives; they were in the other lane taking pictures of us as we waited in traffic. I saw the drone pictures. I'm looking for the other pictures that were taken. Anyone?

I took some random photos from my car but only a few? Why don't you post a photo of your car and those who may have taken a photo can see if they have one of your car. I know I'm totally new to 914World so don't know that many of the owners and cars.

Hope you find some photos. I was behind the 914Rubber car and they were taking lots of photos/video. I posted one I took of their car.

Cheers! Happy 4th!
914_teener
I think that is yours in the distance....with Margies in the foreground.

. Let me tool through them. You were with Mike right?

Click to view attachment
914 RZ-1
QUOTE(914_teener @ Jul 4 2019, 08:35 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Thanks for doing this. Yeah, mine is the gray one to the right with the black wheels and blue license plate. I was with Mike.

I got my picture taken by the 914rubber car while in a line of cars (they took pictures of a whole bunch of cars in line; I'm not the only one) and also by a photographer at the parking lot. There were a few other times as well. I thought someone would at least publish them or let us know there were pictures available and have a website where we could buy them.
Mikey914
I know Matt was compiling some You may find what you are looking for here -

https://www.instagram.com/914rubber/?hl=en

Lots of stuff He's been working on
wes
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 7 2019, 10:19 AM) *

Thanks, a lot of cool pic’s.
914-300Hemi
Here is a photo I found Jeff
Click to view attachment
914 RZ-1

Thanks. Didn't see much from WCR and didn't see what I was looking for; I'm guessing not everything has been uploaded?
914 RZ-1
QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Jul 7 2019, 06:26 PM) *

Here is a photo I found Jeff
Click to view attachment

Thanks Ravi! Can I get the original? I'll be happy to pay you. PM me and we can exchange emails and you can send me the digital file.
76-914
QUOTE(914 RZ-1 @ Jul 7 2019, 08:57 AM) *

QUOTE(914_teener @ Jul 4 2019, 08:35 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I got my picture taken by the 914rubber car while in a line of cars (they took pictures of a whole bunch of cars in line; I'm not the only one) and also by a photographer at the parking lot. There were a few other times as well. I thought someone would at least publish them or let us know there were pictures available and have a website where we could buy them.

One would think! After all of those stops during the drive I was expecting a full length Feature Film. av-943.gif I checked my pics Jeff and don't have anything for you, either. sad.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(914 RZ-1 @ Jul 7 2019, 08:21 PM) *

Thanks. Didn't see much from WCR and didn't see what I was looking for; I'm guessing not everything has been uploaded?

Not yet.
914 RZ-1
@Mikey914

Let us know when you have them all uploaded. I'd really like a copy of the ones that were took of me.
Mikey914
QUOTE(914 RZ-1 @ Jul 13 2019, 05:07 PM) *

@Mikey914

Let us know when you have them all uploaded. I'd really like a copy of the ones that were took of me.

#matty900 is the one working on these. Ive tasked him with a gew other tasks but ill ask him to let you know where / when he pists.
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.