Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS set of 4 Mahles SOLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
shelby/914
Set of 4 in nice condition. They have been bead blasted, spun and the 2 needing it were straightened. One has a small scrape, no bolts or caps included. $395 plus shipping. Wheels are in Denver. Have more pix of each one and the backs, but they were taken at too high res to post more han one in each reply. Can send via email if interested.

Click to view attachment
euro911
Great deal
95Customs
Hi there. Just acquired a 1972 1.7 this weekend. I might be interested in these. Can you please send the better pics to paul.magee@95customs.com?

Thanks!!

Paul
shelby/914
Will do. also forgot to mention that I have 2 cans of the correct Wurth wheel paint and a can of clear for them. Been in the Garage for a while, hope it will still spray.

Dan

euro911
QUOTE(95Customs @ Jul 2 2019, 07:58 AM) *
Hi there. Just acquired a 1972 1.7 this weekend. I might be interested in these. Can you please send the better pics to paul.magee@95customs.com?

Thanks!!

Paul
Congrats

welcome.png
95Customs
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 2 2019, 07:26 PM) *

QUOTE(95Customs @ Jul 2 2019, 07:58 AM) *

Thanks!!

Paul
Congrats

welcome.png

Big thanks! Clearly, I have a lot to learn, but I'm already a fan. Fun little car. Time to dig in this weekend and get it up on the lift, so expect a lot of question soon! wink.gif
shelby/914
icon_bump.gif Thought there was some interest, but guess I need to bump for another try

Dan
lowemp
QUOTE(shelby/914 @ Jul 9 2019, 07:09 AM) *

icon_bump.gif Thought there was some interest, but guess I need to bump for another try

Dan

High interest today, please check your pm

Michael
shelby/914
QUOTE(lowemp @ Jul 13 2019, 08:03 AM) *

QUOTE(shelby/914 @ Jul 9 2019, 07:09 AM) *

Dan

High interest today, please check your pm

Michael

Tried to answer your Pm but system said could not find your address. Add your email in the next Pm. I'm guessing $80 or less as that what it was estimated to Ohio. Will check to your zip soon. Want to finish up outside work before it's too hot.

Dan
euro911
If I didn't already have a couple nice sets of wheels, I would have jumped on these.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.