Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: re flair party
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
well, given the AMPLE parking in some parts of seattle, will there enough room without having to park at northgate and take a bus? where in town will this be held? you know all will want to drive their 914's.

kevin
Bleyseng
The building is in Fremont, Dad Watsons Bar is in the complex along with a food store and the pizza place. There is basement parking plus and overflow lot so parking is not a problem during the day.
Geoff
DNHunt
I think I missed something here. I assume you're talking about Dave but I haven't seen anything on dates. I'd love to come and help.

Dave
rhodyguy
thank you geoff.

kevin
Bleyseng
Dates are forth coming....who wants a Blonde??

Geoff
seanery
ooh, ooh, I do, I do!!
Bleyseng
You show up and I'll have one waiting for you!

Geoff
Dave Cawdrey
who wants a Blonde??

Blonde Ale Micro brew from Dad Watson's (aka McMinemim's [sp?]) beerchug.gif
Bleyseng
Damn, you are just too smart! Dave

Of course thats what I was talking about!

Geoff
seanery
oh, wrong kind... sad.gif
914werke
Ok so now Im missing somethin headbang.gif (I get the blonde beer.gif )
Whats up in Fremont?
Bleyseng
John kelly is going to teach us (all who show) how to shape metal on Korijo car. (See the nailed thread above).

Brad says he'll come up soo we can also party as we work. What more can you ask for than Blondes and pizza on a Aug day.

Korijo lives kinda with his Dad (separate apt) in a bldg in Fremont.

Geoff
736convers
Who's going to video tape the process for us. I'd buy a copy. Great way to get more donations for the van conversion. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would buy.
Bleyseng
Depending on when this happens, I can get Joe S to record it and he can make CD's or tapes I think. He has been doing film editing (the film he did won an award at Siff) and has been shooting a new film recently. He has been so busy that he hasn't AX'ed this year but did make it to the Seattle 914 Breakfast.
Whatdoyouthink John?

Geoff
914werke
So this will be a hammer time crew ohmy.gif , as opposed to a jack streaching party? blink.gif

Ill be there. I met John at the Bug (0ut) meet up at Bellevue Comm College just recently, though none of his handywork was present.
John Kelly
Hi Geoff,

Zach and I have been working very hard on a video of the flare process, so I would hope folks would buy it instead. I don't mind pictures, and some selected video, but I have to try and make a living of this stuff so I'd rather not be in competition with myself.....hope you understand. I don't mind losing a few potential video sales to people who learn how to flare by helping out in a good cause, but I don't want it to spread from there. Most of these techniques are not on any video I've ever seen before, and are of my own invention, and as much as I like to share, I have to convince my wife that I am doing more than having fun banging on metal, because if it were not for her patience with my paltry earnings in the last 10 years, I would not be as far along as I am in metal-shaping.

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
Dave Cawdrey
I agree w/ John on that view. But, how about some video footage w/ the highlight being geared toward the event itself? I would dig that. I have a feeling it will be quite a large turn out.

Possible date is Aug 16/17. Head count?
Bleyseng
Joe S is Zachs friend, John, btw. I thought at one time Joe might be doing some of the video work on that project. I don't want to scam the video deal away from you. Hey, what the hell, combine the two!

Geoff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.