Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Been parked for awhile
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
keely444
Been sitting since I moved.Click to view attachment
mepstein
I like it a lot. I’m planning for my flared suby car to be all black.
More pics please.
keely444
Another shotClick to view attachment
keely444
One moreClick to view attachment
infraredcalvin
That’s a clean looking car.... more info and pics please! Get her on the road!
keely444
PicClick to view attachment
keely444
PicClick to view attachment
mepstein
smilie_pokal.gif
keely444
Click to view attachment under my center cushion
914-300Hemi
Beautiful looking car. Black looks so pretty when it is clean.
keely444
Current iphotoClick to view attachment
keely444
Last one for now third brake lightClick to view attachment
FlacaProductions
Love it - tell me about your 3rd brake light install.....
keely444
QUOTE(FlacaProductions @ Jul 8 2019, 07:27 PM) *

Love it - tell me about your 3rd brake light install.....

Wired it at the brake pedal.Got some red led lights from pep boys . Tucked it up high so
You can’t really see them when they are not lit up
jim912928
Wife complains that my six conversion is too loud...how do you like the supertrapp disc system?
Cairo94507
Great looking car. smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif
keely444
QUOTE(jim912928 @ Jul 8 2019, 07:50 PM) *

Wife complains that my six conversion is too loud...how do you like the supertrapp disc system?

I can definitely piss of my neighbors . Overall it works out nice and the car runs great.
rgalla9146
Your car is beautiful. A great aggressive look.
The black is a sinister in a very good way.
What engine ?
keely444
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Jul 9 2019, 04:31 AM) *

What engine ?

It has a pumped up 2.0 with Haltech fuel injection.
PanelBilly
QUOTE(keely444 @ Jul 8 2019, 08:17 PM) *

QUOTE(jim912928 @ Jul 8 2019, 07:50 PM) *

I can definitely piss of my neighbors . Overall it works out nice and the car runs great.

I enjoy mine so much more with a quiet muffler. It’s still plenty loud.
mepstein
QUOTE(jim912928 @ Jul 8 2019, 10:50 PM) *

Ben has one of his stainless steel mufflers on sale. It's not the quietest model but probably a lot more acceptable to your wife. Supertrapps are usually pretty loud.
@jim912928
johnhora
NICE...that is just one mean looking 914
keely444
QUOTE(keely444 @ Jul 9 2019, 06:46 AM) *

QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Jul 9 2019, 04:31 AM) *

What engine ?

It has a pumped up 2.0 with Haltech fuel injection.

Additional details;

94mm 8.1:1 Mahle piston/cylinder set
Cam
High volume oil pump
Tuna can oil trap
Port/polish heads
Lightened flywheel
Haltech programmable fuel injection
Kerry Hunter header

911s aluminum calipers
914/6 rear hubs,stub axles,brake rotors
Bilsteins all 4
Turbo tie rods
22mm gun drilled torsion bars
Charlie bar front sway bar

keely444
Found a couple moreClick to view attachment
keely444
Click to view attachment
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 9 2019, 03:43 PM) *

QUOTE(jim912928 @ Jul 8 2019, 10:50 PM) *

Ben has one of his stainless steel mufflers on sale. It's not the quietest model but probably a lot more acceptable to your wife. Supertrapps are usually pretty loud.
@jim912928

4 options for you:
1. Stock
2. Ben's new Stainless
3. Triad
4. Chris Foley-Tangerine Racing- been around a while and well tested.

-
mb911
Just a quick note to clear up the misconception. I have been building 911 and 914-6 exhaust systems 20 years now and have sold approaching 6000 units .. Since I sold that business 7 or so years ago I have only done 914-6 stuff.. Now branching out to 914-4 .. So may appear as the new kid on the block but that is not reality smile.gif

Yes I do have a muffler I prototyped that I am selling for pennies on the dollar. It's not one of my quiet mufflers but a good sounding exhaust..
keely444
It was Jim Haney I believe that was saying his wife thought his six conversion was to load. I actually like the set up.It’s not the loudest car or bike I have owned.
keely444
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jul 12 2019, 01:29 PM) *

Just a quick note to clear up the misconception. I have been building 911 and 914-6 exhaust systems 20 years now and have sold approaching 6000 units .. Since I sold that business 7 or so years ago I have only done 914-6 stuff.. Now branching out to 914-4 .. So may appear as the new kid on the block but that is not reality smile.gif

Yes I do have a muffler I prototyped that I am selling for pennies on the dollar. It's not one of my quiet mufflers but a good sounding exhaust..

Thank you for clarifying. I would be interested on any info or picture of your prototype.
mepstein
QUOTE(keely444 @ Jul 12 2019, 07:27 PM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Jul 12 2019, 01:29 PM) *

Thank you for clarifying. I would be interested on any info or picture of your prototype.

This is the one I mentioned
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...&hl=Muffler
With straps and bracket and angle under the car, I doubt you will see much of the blems. Of course any muffler can get rock hits because of its location.
Ben’s used mufflers sell within $100-200 of the new ones. Pretty unusual for a muffler but it’s a testament to the design and quality.
mb911
Yup that's the one.. Just moved it tonight. Gotta get that out of my shop☺
mb911
And my quiet mufflers are near stock sounding this one we are talking about still sounds aggressive so it's not quiet but the price is the cost of materials.

whitetwinturbo
ninja.gif ninja.gif ninja.gif ...........night fighter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.