Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Is anyone here going to be doing the fall Lemons race at CMP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tazz9924
Im just curious if anyone here is going to be doing the fall lemons race at cmp. Im trying to find a seat, but if not id be willing to be a mechanic because i think if would be fun at the very least. I already have a suit and helmet and i can give you more info about myself if you’re interested.
jd74914
CMP = Carolina Motorsports Park?

It is fun! I've built 2 cars with some friends with pretty good success; we actually had some Top 5 finishes. For me the best part is building, not racing, so I'd always suggest wrenching.

Dirty Penny: '79 Datsun 210 (Had a sweet keg sponsor with that paint/tartan scheme)

IPB Image
IPB Image

Black Gold/Sex Panther: Datsun 280ZX (can't find pictures at the moment)
tazz9924
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Jul 10 2019, 11:52 AM) *

CMP = Carolina Motorsports Park?

It is fun! I've built 2 cars with some friends with pretty good success; we actually had some Top 5 finishes. For me the best part is building, not racing, so I'd always suggest wrenching.

Dirty Penny: '79 Datsun 210 (Had a sweet keg sponsor with that paint/tartan scheme)

IPB Image
IPB Image

Black Gold/Sex Panther: Datsun 280ZX (can't find pictures at the moment)

yep that would be the track! i live near there now and need some racing in my life
tazz9924
Still searching in case anyone has a seat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.