Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did Leno get a -4 ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chrisg
I was watching this interview (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2L_DSjoU34M) of him in his shop and about 8:25 and 9:00 you see that there’s a late model Ivory 914 sitting in the background.
He obviously has good taste if he went for a BB car (I’m talking myself into sticking with totally stock and BuB’s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L_DSjoU34M

amfab
nice catch
sb914
Probably “old schools”car .
colingreene
I have been to the garage, its his car. Its very nice however it does have a 3rd brake light added.
bbrock
QUOTE(colingreene @ Jul 14 2019, 12:58 AM) *

I have been to the garage, its his car. Its very nice however it does have a 3rd brake light added.

Well, when he was driving Eric's car, he said he needed to get one. I guess he wasn't kidding.
Superhawk996
Leno buying a 914 is about equivalent to me buying a Big Mac in terms of expenditure.

His collection is awesome.

The best thing about Leno is that he truly appreciates the cars and drives them with some regularity (or at least his Lackey does) to keep them in driving condition. first.gif

EdwardBlume
Are you sure it’s not an X-19?
burton73
QUOTE(bbrock @ Jul 14 2019, 07:39 AM) *

QUOTE(colingreene @ Jul 14 2019, 12:58 AM) *

Well, when he was driving Eric's car, he said he needed to get one. I guess he wasn't kidding.

I am going to show him my 6 when its done.

Bob B
colingreene
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Jul 14 2019, 01:37 PM) *

he truly appreciates the cars and drives them with some regularity (or at least his Lackey does) to keep them in driving condition. first.gif

Its actually a whole staff of people who work there.
the operation is very impressive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.