Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS front GT bumper rechrome in process
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mb911
I had a customer back out on a front GT bumper that is at the chrome shop right now. These bumpers turn out amazing. I am expecting that this bumper will be completed in the next 4 week's if not sooner.. Asking $1050 with no core required.. Really want to make a deal on this to cover costs.. I have attached pictures of a few that I have had done already.. Let's make a deal.. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
forrestkhaag
Any guess as to shipping to Scottsdale AZ?

I am interested

beerchug.gif
mb911
About $60
mb911
Also note front plate holes are deleted..
wes
Deal, you’d likely pay that or more for a newly chromed front bumper with out the GT cut out.
Coondog
Pm sent
mb911
Sold to Coondog..
mepstein
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jul 20 2019, 09:57 AM) *

Sold to Coondog..

It's going to look great on his car.
And maybe run a little cooler shades.gif
Coondog
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 20 2019, 07:22 AM) *

Sold to Coondog..

I sure hope so, It was running to Hot for a 80 degree day at the WCR. I guess my sleeper look by cutting my front spoiler experiment didn’t work so well. Plus I live in the Desert.... WTF.gif was I thinking..... blink.gif
Click to view attachment

mepstein
QUOTE(Coondog @ Jul 20 2019, 10:42 AM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 20 2019, 07:22 AM) *

Sold to Coondog..

I sure hope so, It was running to Hot for a 80 degree day at the WCR. I guess my sleeper look by cutting my front spoiler experiment didn’t work so well. Plus I live in the Desert.... WTF.gif was I thinking..... blink.gif
Click to view attachment

I was the car right in back of you when you released the James Bond smoke screen. laugh.gif
Coondog
Yeah I couldn’t see the smoke through all the dollars signs that was going through my head.......It was pretty awesome looking I bet.. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.