Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: placing an order anyone want one of these?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
rebuilt blaupunkt frankfurt, they are for 70-73 914s but will fit the later models, am fm but the european graphics. fully restored with a two year guarantee. 450 is our regular price when they are available, just getting these four
Click to view attachment
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we also are getting these two for the 74-76 modelsClick to view attachment
914Sixer
Looks like they are all Mono radios. Is that correct?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
yes, sometimes we get usa stereo radios but not very often. Matthias does a great job with his refurb. they look new

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jul 16 2019, 05:03 PM) *

worn
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 17 2019, 01:43 PM) *

yes, sometimes we get usa stereo radios but not very often. Matthias does a great job with his refurb. they look new

Oh that is tempting. I have learned one thing buying radios on eBay. Not tested means we tested it and if it had worked we would have sold it as “tested works”. But it didn’t work. So it is sold as not tested. Maybe there are exceptions, but I haven’t found them.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
totally agree, especially as old as they are. Matthias guts them replaces all of the capacitors and transistors, replaces the case and tests them for quite a few hours before certifying them and giving his 2 year free pickup and repair guarantee. And, he does this without requiring a core

QUOTE(worn @ Jul 17 2019, 08:25 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Jul 17 2019, 01:43 PM) *

Oh that is tempting. I have learned one thing buying radios on eBay. Not tested means we tested it and if it had worked we would have sold it as “tested works”. But it didn’t work. So it is sold as not tested. Maybe there are exceptions, but I haven’t found them.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.