Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sold - 911 Carrera chain tensioner kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Carrera chain tensioner kit. Removed from a running engine a couple years ago. Sold as is. $495 + 15 usps priority ship. Email - mark@markepstein.met to purchase.
forrestkhaag
That is a deal! Check the retail comps and go for it now if you plan a 911 rebuild / it is the go-to for engine insurance. I paid base retail for the same setup on my 3.0 rebuild and would not undertake a current day 911 rebuild without including pressure fed tensioners in the mix.

good on ya Mark beerchug.gif

forrestkhaag
That is a deal! Check the retail comps and go for it now if you plan a 911 rebuild / it is the go-to for engine insurance. I paid base retail for the same setup on my 3.0 rebuild and would not undertake a current day 911 rebuild without including pressure fed tensioners in the mix.

good on ya Mark beerchug.gif

mepstein
Thanks. I was saving it for my next engine build but ended up buying a complete 3.2 so don't need the kit. I'm pretty sure it can be used from 2.0-3.2 engines.
It's my understanding that these are all Porsche brand parts vs the aftermarket kits that sell for 1/2 the cost.
914forme
PM sent
mepstein
sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.