Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Want to buy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rgalla9146
Want to buy two hydraulic brake parts as pictured.
The first attaches to the master cylinder, the second to the brake pressure relief valve.
Would also be interested in an early screw attached muffler heat pan.
mepstein
I have the T for the pressure regulator. I have a 70 parts car that has the heat shield but I’m unsure about condition, I think I have the MC part but not 100% sure. All yours for free. I can check on the heat shield tomorrow. beerchug.gif
Chi-town
I have both fittings
rgalla9146
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 21 2019, 08:54 PM) *

I have the T for the pressure regulator. I have a 70 parts car that has the heat shield but I’m unsure about condition, I think I have the MC part but not 100% sure. All yours for free. I can check on the heat shield tomorrow. beerchug.gif

Excellent !
Please let me know.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Jul 21 2019, 09:27 PM) *

I have both fittings

Hi Dylan
Please give me some time to sort out Marks offer.
Thank you
Rory
914werke
Rory are you after the early round shield or a late one? I have a later one HERE

bye1.gif
rgalla9146
QUOTE(914werke @ Jul 21 2019, 11:41 PM) *

Rory are you after the early round shield or a late one? I have a later one HERE

bye1.gif

Hoping for an early round one.
mepstein
I think this is what you want. The only caveat is I can’t get to it for a couple weeks. I’m having some neck surgery done and dr says no heave lifting for a while. The engine has to come out first but it’s yours if you want it.

@rgalla9146
mepstein
I found the correct fitting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.