Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 901 Quaife TB LSD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
For sale: Used Quaife Torque Bias Limited Slip Differential, for the 901 transmission. $875 shipped in the cont. USA. Can be shipped elsewhere we will adjust the price for the shipping. SOLD!

I some how ended up with two of them confused24.gif do not need two.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Ring gear can be removed if you wish, bearings will stay. It was pulled out of a working transmission, used on the street with occasional auto-x, no hard launches.
914forme
Uploaded larger photos, make it easier to see.
914forme
Bump,

I can drop off in Columbus if anyone wants to send a trans to the Dr. for a rebuild. Heck, I can even toss in a trans, for a little extra, and you can have it done, and shipped back.
pete000
It would be cool to see this in a true 914-6 case with an Evil Rebuild. I might even want to buy it !
Charles Freeborn
QUOTE(914forme @ Jul 25 2019, 07:19 AM) *

For sale: Used Quaife Torque Bias Limited Slip Differential, for the 901 transmission. $875 shipped in the cont. USA. Can be shipped elsewhere we will adjust the price for the shipping.

I some how ended up with two of them confused24.gif do not need two.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Ring gear can be removed if you wish, bearings will stay. It was pulled out of a working transmission, used on the street with occasional auto-x, no hard launches.

Interested. Need to learn more about the 901's (first one) and if it will mate up with mine. Were there specifics (like the 915's) such as spline count, etc? My trans has been built for road racing with S and X gears - not sure of final drive ratio.
I'll root around under it soon and get the serial number - but I believe it's from a '73.
Thanks.
nine11speedster
PM Sent, please check.
914forme
All PMs checked going in the order of arrival. nine11speedster your 2nd in line.
914forme
Sale Pending
914forme
Back up for sale.
914forme
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.