Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: stiffed by RENNLIST
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Ricard
Been a RENNLIST'er for 3 yrs and now today I can't log in. Hmm guess I maybe wore out my welcome? finger.gif
campbellcj
It looks like Dunkle rearranged a bunch of stuff again. The news server (NNTP) is down too. Actually, it seems to be "up", but not working.

The 914 content on the Rennlist has dwindled to a tiny trickle in the past year or two anyway. Basically I just read the Racing Web Forum and Classifieds now. This board is the "king" for 914 content and the Pelican 911 board seems to rule the 911 world at this point...
airsix
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Jul 16 2003, 08:26 AM)
Been a RENNLIST'er for 3 yrs and now today I can't log in. Hmm guess I maybe wore out my welcome? finger.gif

Uh... maybe the're just having some technical difficulties. With umpteen thousand members, I don't think anybody is targeting you with their evil plot. (Now on the other hand if this were happening to Brad...) wink.gif
-Ben M.
seanery
Nope, that's not it. When you started posting here, it sent a flag to Rennlist and buggered the whole system.

It's all YOUR fault!
Joe Ricard
Well I would be happy to know that if I am to blame for the gummed up RENNLIST site I did it I did it I did it.
This site is much better that all others. However I am also plagued with the owner ship of a 928. headbang.gif
So I hang over there and bag on people who worry about the color of thier cup holders. Hey I don't have cup holders beer.gif
rick 918-S
Put that 928 motor in the middle. Now that would be cooool.... lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
campbellcj
Well...the news servers are still not working and I can't log onto the web forums. I didn't try the email web interface thing yet.

I spend way too much time on the p-car web sites anyway, and I DEFINITELY don't have time to jack around with one that is f*ed up regularly (and often runs slow when it isn't down). Sorry JD, but see ya.... wavey.gif
Joe Ricard
Nope the V-8 will remain right where it is. the teener is pretty fun with the 4. And the 928 is really fun. Only way the stock motor comes out is if i come across an 80-85 Euro motor that ain't ragged out.
Qarl
Rennlist is dead... It's dead I tell you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.