Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtb 911 engine assem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
acar24
Hi just thought I would check if anyone is setting on a 911 engine that may have changed plans. prefer 3.2 If have or know of one please contact. lwacar@yahoo.com
Larry
Larmo63
There is one on Pelican right now.......?

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...3-2-engine.html
mepstein
Fred is a top engine guru. If he says it's good, I believe him.
roblav1
I know Fred too. Knowledgable standup guy.
rupert14
I bought this and decided to go another direction. I have the motor, stainless headers with heat exchangers, full sheet metal kit, oil resevior, lines, engine mount, muffler, etc. All the headers and sheet metal are new. Engine tin was powder coated satin black as factory. Got all that from Ben at 914 Werkshop. Top quality stuff. 19K for all of it.
9144me2enjoy
Found these on Pelican today.....2-3.2L engines and 1-3.0L for sale on Pelican as of 07/26/19. One mentioned above 1)88-3.2 with computer & harness 38K $16,500.00 shipped (Fred) and 2) 86 Rebuilt 3.2 with Harness, DME for $14,000.00 is listed under 911 Parts (Sunnyway) under a 83 white 911 shell he’s selling under extra parts available. Allegedly rebuilt by a Orange County builder and driven for a year no paperwork, been setting for 3 years. (3) 3.0L engine under parts (darud35) Complete 3.0L SC Engine
For sale is a complete 3.0L SC 911 engine. This was removed to install a 3.6L. It was a solid runner before removing. It was in a '75 chassis so original mileage is unknown.

We completed a leak down and compression test before removing the engine.

Compression: 150psi +/- 2%
Leak down: 2.5% Max

Updated price: $10.5k complete with headers, muffler, and CIS components. Please email andrew@rasantproducts.com for more info.

......good luck.
roblav1
Did the OP disappear?
Steve
QUOTE(roblav1 @ Jul 26 2019, 06:12 PM) *

Did the OP disappear?

Sticker shock!!
mepstein
QUOTE(Steve @ Jul 27 2019, 02:45 PM) *

Did the OP disappear?

Sticker shock!!

That’s what a good runner costs unless you fall into a deal.
PanelBilly
I thought the 3.4 was a deal.
Steve
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 27 2019, 12:39 PM) *

QUOTE(Steve @ Jul 27 2019, 02:45 PM) *

Did the OP disappear?

Sticker shock!!

That’s what a good runner costs unless you fall into a deal.

I agree, there both good deals. Just curious if the OP, knows what they are going for these days.
rupert14
QUOTE(rupert14 @ Jul 25 2019, 11:31 PM) *

I bought this and decided to go another direction. I have the motor, stainless headers with heat exchangers, full sheet metal kit, oil resevior, lines, engine mount, muffler, etc. All the headers and sheet metal are new. Engine tin was powder coated satin black as factory. Got all that from Ben at 914 Werkshop. Top quality stuff. 19K for all of it.

The motor comes with rebuilt Webber carbs instead of the FI system. There was way too much involved with making the FI work. It also looks more period correct with the carbs. Lots of good motors offered here. Wish I found those when putting my package together.....
ric birks
I may have what you desire. I sent you an email.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.