Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 Center Console with Gauges and Wiring Harness intact
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jmink
1973 Center Console with Gauges - Console itself is in "OK Condition" Gauges are in good Condition. The Assembly can be recovered or used as a template to fabricate your own. Gauges have the wiring harness intact.

Asking $150.00 + Shipping from 02341

Note:
I have many more parts available - let us know what you need. I'm parting out several cars to fund an Autocross Car and hate to see good parts go to waste.

If you have questions, please PM us.

Thanks,
Jim Mz
scottthephotog
Would you be willing to sell the gauges separately, or do you have a second early style clock and temp gauge?
Sea Rooster
I need the harness. Will you separate?
Mikey914
If not we have them new.

I'm thinking that he will not as the unit as he has it is literally plug and play on the late models.

By the way great price for all!
Shouldn't last long
jmink
Bump for a price Reduction to $125 for ALL (Plus Shipping from Southeast MA) - for now, Id like to keep it all intact.

If this sits for another week, I may consider separating.

Thank You
That1Guy
QUOTE(jmink @ Aug 3 2019, 12:03 PM) *

Bump for a price Reduction to $125 for ALL (Plus Shipping from Southeast MA) - for now, Id like to keep it all intact.

If this sits for another week, I may consider separating.

Thank You

Is this still available? And would you be willing to ship to canada? Need a replacement for my 74
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.