Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Mystery Dash Number
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
Been working of redoing the dash with new material. I found this number on the drivers side end. The body number was on the underside as normal but I have never seen a number on the end of the dash frame. Number is 1161, guessing it is sequence number of some sort.
Chi-town
There's all kinds of weird grease crayon markings on every dash I've pulled, could never find a definitive answer what they all meant
Steve
I think there crop circles
IronHillRestorations
Compare it to the number stamped in the rear trunk floor
914Sixer
75 model, chassis tag is in front.
IronHillRestorations
TBH I haven't been around a lot of 75-76's but all other 914's have a number stamped in the rear trunk floor, that is not the VIN
dr914@autoatlanta.com
here is one that I am trying to find the correct number corresponding to this production number. 911t stolen YEARS ago, recovered, sold through the insurance company salvage sale, retitled with the incorrect number, owned for years by a doctor who finally died and left it to his nephew, clean title and registration numbers all match but incorrect. Have been trying to equate this production number to the correct id number to restore the history to the car, so far no luck

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.